- Can-Spam Act (deals with the collection of email addresses and opt-out practices)
- General Data Protection Regulation aka GDPR (covers processing the personal data of individuals residing in the European Union, regardless of the website owner’s location)
- Notification to be given to users when there are significant changes to your data collection and sharing processes.
- What personally identifiable information is being collected, and how that information will be used.
- How users can request their personal information and be removed from your system (required under the GDPR)
- Among a number of other key terms and conditions.